- The shuttle is a powered roller deck mounted on wheels which allow it to move sideways on floor mounted rails.
- These can be supplied as 10ft or 20ft, WEP or NEP versions.
- Using our BDP designed control system it can automatically travel, position, and transfer freight to/from warehouse throughlanes or storage decks.
- Photoelectric pallet sensors are mounted at both ends of the deck.
Shuttle vehicle for air freight storage and transfer
Shuttles vehicles provide a means of transferring freight to and from Storage beds and Powered Queuing Conveyors. As they can travel at more than 3 times the industry standard for roller conveyors, they can increase throughput.
They can be cost effective solutions to storage and retrieval issues, especially where freight is likely to dwell for some time.
Maximum 50 meters per minute
Shuttle Positioning Speed
3 meters per minute
- Non-Powered Roller Deck (GRC)
- Shuttle vehicle
- Truck Dock
- Right Angle Transfer Deck
- Lowering Workstation
- Surface Mounted Drop Bed (No pit required)
- Split Lowering Workstation
- Elevating Transfer Vehicle
- ULD Elevator
- 10ft Slave Pallet
- LD3 Slave Pallet
- Manual Ball Mat
- Manual Caster Deck
- PLC Control Systems