- The BDP castor deck is of rugged Construction
- Caster deck is cost effective
- Allows easy multi-directional movement
- Our modular castor deck design allows storage areas to be quickly created or re-configured
- Bespoke castor deck systems and shapes can be supplied
- Castor deck is simple to maintain
Castor Deck for air freight applications
Castor decks can provide a simple and cost-effective solution for versatile ULD handling. The modular design allows other equipment such as GRC decks or ball mat to be easily added as work areas within the cargo system. The simple design is low maintenance and offers a long-life solution. The decks can be installed at a minimum of 208mm to allow for low-level operations. The decking can also be designed around the Client’s facility in bespoke shapes.
< 7,000 Kg
Galvanised top deck with heavy duty castors
Manual ‘Flip-up’ or powered, to suit the operation:
88” x 125” Pallets
96” x 125” Pallets
~ 1,200 Kg
The decks comprise of a 4.5mm thick, durbar patterned steel top, welded to ‘C’-section steel framework. The assembled module is flat to within 1.5mm.
Mounted within the top plates are Zinc Plated heavy duty casters with toe protection.
The units are securely fixed to the warehouse concrete floor using chemical anchor bolts.
A low-level fork-tyne barrier is offered to protect the beds from Forklift Truck damage.
- Non-Powered Roller Deck (GRC)
- Shuttle vehicle
- Truck Dock
- Right Angle Transfer Deck
- Lowering Workstation
- Surface Mounted Drop Bed (No pit required)
- Split Lowering Workstation
- Elevating Transfer Vehicle
- ULD Elevator
- 10ft Slave Pallet
- LD3 Slave Pallet
- Manual Ball Mat
- Manual Caster Deck
- PLC Control Systems