- BDP GRC decks rugged construction
- Gravity roller conveyors are cost effective
- They allow easy bi-directional movement
- Modular design of BDP GRC decks allows storage lanes to be quickly created or re-configured
- Gravity rollers are simple to maintain
Gravity Roller Conveyor Systems (GRC) decks
Gravity Roller beds can provide a simple and cost-effective solution for creating lanes within a warehouse. The modular design allows other manual equipment, such as castor deck or ball mat, to be easily added to reconfigure layouts. The simple design is low maintenance and offers a long-life solution.
< 7,000 Kg
Galvanised Gravity Rollers
Pallet Stops (optional)
Manual Flip-up type, to suit :-
88” x 125” Pallets
96” x 125” Pallets
~ 1,000 Kg
The Gravity Roller beds comprise of a 4.5mm thick, durbar patterned steel top walkway, welded to ‘C’- section steel framework.
Mounted between the walkway plates are zinc plated spring-loaded gravity rollers, consisting of low wear and low maintenance felt-lined precision bearings.
The beds are securely fixed to the warehouse concrete floor using suitable anchor bolts.
A low-level fork-tyne barrier is offered to protect the beds from forklift truck damage.
- Non-Powered Roller Deck (GRC)
- Shuttle vehicle
- Truck Dock
- Right Angle Transfer Deck
- Lowering Workstation
- Surface Mounted Drop Bed (No pit required)
- Split Lowering Workstation
- Elevating Transfer Vehicle
- ULD Elevator
- 10ft Slave Pallet
- LD3 Slave Pallet
- Manual Ball Mat
- Manual Caster Deck
- PLC Control Systems